Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Beginning

So many people have asked us about where we go on our road trips, what we do while we're out tripping around, and what inspires us to take the photographs we take, that we decided to blog and share our adventures and some of our photos with you. We'll see how it goes, what kind of feedback we get from all of you, and how this whole, wonderful, crazy experiment plays out. It may be a short term experiment or, it may turn into a novel that lasts well into my 90s (my primary care physician has actually promised me that I'm going to be very healthy and taking wonderful photographs when I'm that old).

We're going to start our blog with our trip to Bar Harbor, Maine at the end of May. We plan on being gone for 5 days. Since Bev is the administrator of our website at www.salmonfallsphotography.com and I'm the one who loves to write and tell stories in detail (ask my family if you don't believe me - they frequently tell me I make their ears tired), I'm going to write the blog (that would be me, Judith).

We welcome questions and we'd love to hear your comments. Be forewarned, my answers to your questions or comments on your comments, may even tire your ears . . . or in this case, with a blog, tire your eyes.

And the experiment starts. Stay tuned and check in frequently. We depart Monday morning, May 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment